The inexpensive sewing machine for beginners, including 23 stitches and seven presser feet (soles).
The Bernette 35 is a mechanical sewing machine with no computerized controls. The width, length and pattern of the stitch is easily set by turning the three knobs. The tension can be adjusted during sewing, using an easily accessible wheel.
The Bernette 35 also has an automatic, 1-step buttonhole function, which is quick and easy to use. With a total of 23 stitches, including both utility and decorative stitches, you can bring your creative ideas to fruition quickly, easily and with excellent stitch quality. The Bernette 35 includes seven snap-on presser feet.
Share this Product
The Bernette b35 Sewing Machine is a great starter machine for a beginner or seasoned pro. TheBernette b35 Sewing Machine has all metal working parts and 23 built in stitches. The Bernette b35 Sewing Machine has 7 included presser feet and is designed to last you for years to come. Take advantage of our free shipping offer and lifetime support on the Bernette b35 Sewing Machine.
Features of the Bernette b35 Sewing Machine
- 23 Built In Stitches
- Adjustable Stitch length and width
- Automatic 1 step buttonhole
- Needle threader
- Front loading bobbin system
- 5mm stitch width
- 4mm stitch length
- Freearm design for hemming pants and cuffs
- 6.69 inches to the right of the needle
- Manual Thread Cutter
- LED Sewing Light
- Twin Needle capable
- Drop Feed
- Bobbin Winder
- 2 step presser foot lift for sewing thick layers of fabric
- Maximum Sewing Speed
- 860 stitches per minute.
- 4.0mm Maximum Stitch Length
- The variable stitch length provides a smooth transition from length to length and can be adjusted while sewing.
- 5.0mm Maximum Stitch Width
- Adjust stitch width up to 5.0mm on the machine to accommodate various thread and fabric types.
- Thread Tension Adjustment
- Adjust the thread tension by the turn of a dial to accommodate fabric and stitch type.
- 5 Needle Positions
- Five needle positions are available in the straight stitch setting only.
- One-Step Buttonhole
- Easily make a buttonhole with a one-step buttonhole.
- Two-Level Presser Foot Lifter
- For sewing particularly thick fabrics or multiple layers, the presser foot can be raised extra high for easy positioning of work.
- Feed Dog Drop Lever
- Easily lower the feed dogs with a switch of the Feed Dog Drop Lever.
- Reverse Sewing Lever
- Secure stitches at the beginning/end of the sewing process by depressing the Reverse Sewing
Accessories included with the Bernette b35 Sewing Machine
- Zigzag foot
- Satin stitch foot
- Button sewing foot
- Blindstitch foot
- Buttonhole Foot
- Hemmer Foot
- Screwdriver large
- Screwdriver small
- Seam ripper
- Foot control
- Detailed instruction manual