The inexpensive sewing machine for beginners, including 23 stitches and seven presser feet (soles).
The Bernette 35 is a mechanical sewing machine with no computerized controls. The width, length and pattern of the stitch is easily set by turning the three knobs. The tension can be adjusted during sewing, using an easily accessible wheel.
The Bernette 35 also has an automatic, 1-step buttonhole function, which is quick and easy to use. With a total of 23 stitches, including both utility and decorative stitches, you can bring your creative ideas to fruition quickly, easily and with excellent stitch quality. The Bernette 35 includes seven snap-on presser feet.
The Bernette B35 Sewing Machine is a great starter machine for a beginner or seasoned pro. The Bernette B35 Sewing Machine has all metal working parts and 23 built in stitches. The Bernette B35 Sewing Machine has 7 included presser feet and is designed to last you for years to come. Take advantage of our free shipping offer and lifetime support on the Bernette B35 Sewing Machine.
Features of the Bernette B35 Sewing Machine
- 23 Built In Stitches
- Adjustable Stitch length and width
- Automatic 1 step buttonhole
- Needle threader
- Front loading bobbin system
- 5mm stitch width
- 4mm stitch length
- Freearm design for hemming pants and cuffs
- 6.69 inches to the right of the needle
- Manual Thread Cutter
- LED Sewing Light
- Twin Needle capable
- Drop Feed
- Bobbin Winder
- 2 step presser foot lift for sewing thick layers of fabric
An LED light illuminates the sewing area.
Soft Grip Dials
Easy to turn Soft Grip Dials to manually select stitch pattern, adjust stitch length and stitch width.
Semi-automatic Needle Threader
Thread the needle with ease using the convenient built-in needle threader.
On-board Spool Pins
Two built-in spool pins that push down for storage.
A strong motor provides quiet power.
Automatic Bobbin Winding
Wind a bobbin quickly and evenly by engaging the bobbin winder and depressing the foot control; stops automatically when the bobbin is full.
CB Hook System
The Bernette CB shuttle provides consistent quality and uses a standard Bernette CB hook bobbin.
Easy to open and remove convenient storage with imprinted ruler.
SEWING MACHINE FEATURES and BENEFITS
- Maximum Sewing Speed
- 860 stitches per minute.
- 4.0mm Maximum Stitch Length
- The variable stitch length provides a smooth transition from length to length and can be adjusted while sewing.
- 5.0mm Maximum Stitch Width
- Adjust stitch width up to 5.0mm on the machine to accommodate various thread and fabric types.
- Thread Tension Adjustment
- Adjust the thread tension by the turn of a dial to accommodate fabric and stitch type.
- 5 Needle Positions
- Five needle positions are available in the straight stitch setting only.
- One-Step Buttonhole
- Easily make a buttonhole with a one-step buttonhole.
- Two-Level Presser Foot Lifter
- For sewing particularly thick fabrics or multiple layers, the presser foot can be raised extra high for easy positioning of work.
- Feed Dog Drop Lever
- Easily lower the feed dogs with a switch of the Feed Dog Drop Lever.
- Reverse Sewing Lever
- Secure stitches at the beginning/end of the sewing process by depressing the Reverse Sewing
Accessories included with the Bernette B35 Sewing Machine
- Zigzag foot
- Satin stitch foot
- Button sewing foot
- Blindstitch foot
- Buttonhole Foot
- Hemmer Foot
- Screwdriver large
- Screwdriver small
- Seam ripper
- Foot control
- Detailed instruction manual
- Ships Quickly
- Support Small Business
- Knowledgeable Support Staff
- Lifetime 20% Discount on all Notions with Purchase of Machine
Award Winning Machines
Brand Backed Guarantee
WHY PEOPLE LOVE ALL SEW
MOST POPULAR MODELS
We strive to have the products you want. When you want them.
All Sew is owned and operated by your neighbors. Not a conglomerate.
Encyclopedic knowledge of machines to make sure you get just what you need.