Support Small Business
#1 Flint Michigan Dealer
Knowledgeable Support Staff
Lifetime 20% Discount
On all notions with purchase of machine
Free shipping on all orders over $400
Bernette B70 DECO Embroidery Machine
The computerized embroidery machine to raise your creativity to the next level
The B70 DECO is a real specialist. As a pure embroidery machine, it offers everything for decorating or personalizing clothing or accessories. With over 200 embroidery designs installed the right motif is at your fingertips – and you can directly edit it on the touch screen. Want something truly yours? Upload and save your own embroidery motifs via USB flash drive. Raise your creativity to the next level with the embroidery software modules Lettering and Editing of BERNINA Toolbox.
- 5-inch color touch screen to conveniently edit embroidery motifs
- Easy and quick operation via multi-function knobs
- Embroidery module with 3 hoops and embroidery hoop detection
- Maximum embroidery area of 260 x 160 mm for large designs
- 208 preinstalled embroidery motifs
- Compatible with multiple design formats
- Convenient upper and lower thread sensors
- BERNINA Toolbox embroidery software Lettering and Editing included
5-inch color touch screen to conveniently edit embroidery motifs
Easy and quick operation via multi-function knobs
Embroidery module with 3 hoops and embroidery hoop detection
208 preinstalled embroidery motifs
Compatible with multiple design formats
Convenient upper and lower thread sensors
BERNINA Toolbox embroidery software
Lettering and Editing included
Machine Dimensions: 19 x 12.5 x 7.5 inches
Embroidery Speed: 850 stiches/minute
Embroidery Area: 10.2 x 6.3 inches
Space Right of Needle: 9 inches
Embroidery hoop large (160 x 260 mm)
Embroidery hoop medium (120 x 180 mm)
Embroidery hoop small (50 x 70 mm)
Hopper embroidery foot
Bobbin (3x)Spool net
Brush/ Seam ripper
Spool disc large
Spool disc middle (1x)
Spool disc small (2x)
Second spool pin
Selection of needles
10 Year Mechanical, 2 Year Electrical Warranty
What is the Bernette B70
This B70 is an embroidery-only machine. This means that you can only embroidery on it and you will still have to use your regular machine. This machine has a 5-inch color touch screen. On this centered screen you can design your embroidery motif. There are also multi-functional knobs to help you position your design. A couple of key features are:
- 850 stitches per minute
- Semi-automatic needle threader
- 2-inch by 6.3-inch embroidery area
- 208 built in embroidery designs
- 7 embroidery alphabets
- Thread sensors
- BERNINA Toolbox
Now let’s get a little more detail about a few of those features mentioned above. The speed of the B70 is impressive. It is also awesome that it already comes with so many designs! You can choose to rotate and edit each design a little bit. What exactly is a thread sensor? You may already know that this is a great feature. The machine can sense when your bobbin is getting low and let you know. This is one of the smartest designs. How many times have you been sewing along to only later realize you were out of thread and you have been sewing nothing?
The last feature of the BERNINA toolbox is a software program. This is used through your tablet or laptop. In this program you can create and customize your own designs. In it are 300 extra embroidery designs and 100 more fonts.
This is truly an awesome machine with a lot of great features.
What is included
So, you are thinking of buying this machine, but what exactly does it come with? There is no shortage of accessories and useful tools. Here is a list of what you get when you buy your Bernette B70:
- Bobbin (3x)
- Spool net
- Brush/ Seam ripper
- Spool disc large
- Spool disc middle
- Spool disc small (2x)
- Dust cover
- Second spool pin
- Selection of needles
- Power cable
- Felt disc
Also in this machine are few accessories. These include:
- Large embroidery loop
- Medium embroidery loop
- Small embroidery loop
- Touch screen pen
This is a great selection of items. You may even buy extra accessories. One accessory that is worth it is the Bernina DesignWorks CutWork tool and CutWork needles. This unique accessory will allow you to cut out any embroidery design and give your creations even more originality.
What makes this fantastic
The B70 really is a fantastic machine. It stands out compared to other embroidery machines such as Janome and Brother. The Bernette B70 has more than double the amount of embroidery designs in some cases. Also, while the Brother does match the number of designs, the embroidery area is much larger on the Bernette and better equipped for editing the motifs.
The Bernette B70 is a little technical with the programs, however it is still easy to use. Imagine the endless possibilities to create unique embroideries and even cutouts. Being able to use your tablet or laptop to access more designs is a huge selling point.
How does it compare to the other Bernette 70s series
The Bernette B70 is something to fall in love with. However, is it the right embroidery machine for you? Let’s take a look at three models in the 70s series to know which one you should buy.
- The B79 - This is a sewing and embroidery machine. This is the top of the line in the series. It has all the same embroidery features. If you are looking to replace your current regular sewing machine and upgrade to an embroidery machine as well, then this is for you. The B79 can handle 1000 stitches per minute and 850 stitches per minute for the embroidery. It contains unique features such as multi-format reading, hoop detection and embroidery tutorial. The sewing machine itself has presser foot recommendations and stitch plate detection.
- B77 - This is a sewing machine only. You may find it odd that we have included this in the comparison. However, if you’re looking to just get the embroidery machine and fall in love with the Bernette machines you may end up wanting to get this as your new regular machine. It is also important to note that this machine has high end functions like stitch-plate detection, stitch width limitation and presser foot recommendation.
- B70 - Let’s recap this machine. This can only embroider. So, if you already have a machine that you love, use daily, and don’t want to replace it, then you should get the B70. This is a high-class embroidery machine. It will be easy for you to jump from either machine to continue to create a unique sewing project. The B70 can also switch from monochromatic embroidery to a change in color. The great variety of embroidery motifs and the ability to design them yourself is reason enough to be excited.
You know you want to enter the world of embroidery and now you can! You are equipped with the knowledge of the superior Bernette 70s series, and which one is best for you. So, get out there, buy an embroidery machine and start your embroidery innovations today!